Ready to take the exam? Whether you’ve taken classes with us or somewhere else you’re welcome to test with us.
Location: Bauser’s Pet Training
Tester: Christine S.
To receive the CGC test, dogs must pass all 10 items of the test.
- Item 1: Accepting a friendly stranger
- Item 2: Sitting politely for petting
- Item 3: Appearance and grooming
- Item 4: Out for a walk (walking on a loose lead)
- Item 5: Walking through a crowd
- Item 6: Sit and Down on command and Staying in place
- Item 7: Coming when called
- Item 8: Reaction to another dog
- Item 9: Reaction to distraction
- Item 10: Supervised separation
Once you pass your CGC test, you can send your paperwork to American Kennel Club (AKC) and we will submit our portion as well. The forms are provided by us.
If you are part of the Jackson Memorial Hospital Therapy dog program, please contact us directly.
Not ready to test? Take our groups classes.